Friday, August 6, 2010

Art Critisim

The art curation project I selected was "A Child's Impact on Impressionism" by Sara Bojak. I think I chose this exhibit because I knew I would enjoy seeing children portrayed in Impressionist paintings. The only challenge I faced when writing my critique was to not sound to informal and be objective to interpret the exhibit.I enjoyed critiquing my classmates work because the exhibit was nice so I did not have much negative commentary.It was sort of bittersweet because I was not able to finish my project due to personal problems I could not and I know people would have enjoyed the collection. I rate my article a 9 on a scale from one to ten because I think I did a good job reviewing it but it may not be perfect.I enjoyed this project because it allowed us to see how other students understood the artwork.

No comments:

Post a Comment