Saturday, June 12, 2010

Project Reflection

This project was very interesting. When I first read the assignment I thought it would be difficult to photogragh the principles and elements but I found this project to be fun. I feel like I have a much better understanding of the elements and principles of art. The most difficult principle to photograph was "emphasis" because in a photograph there can be a lot of distractions for the viewer. I found the other elements and principles to be fairly simple. Take a look......http://s751.photobucket.com/home/watkinar01/recentuploads?view=slideshow

1 comment:

  1. I like the images in this presentation. They are genuine, it kind of tells the persons story like what they are interested in. Most of the images look like personal belongings.

    ReplyDelete